Alior Bank SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alior Bank SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alior Bank SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alior Bank SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alior Bank SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alior Bank SA (Alior Bank) is a bank that offers retail and commercial banking products and services. The bank offers retail banking products such as credit products including cash loans, HP loans, credit cards, current account overdraft facilities, and mortgage loans; deposit products, term deposits, savings deposits, bank securities, brokerage products, investment funds and personal accounts. Its commercial banking products comprise credit products, trade finance products, deposit products, current and subsidiary accounts, treasury products and corporate bonds. The bank offers services including transactional services, cash deposits and withdrawals, currency exchange transactions, debit cards, mobile banking, online banking and other services. It has operations throughout Poland. Alior Bank is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 Alior Bank SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alior Bank SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alior Bank SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alior Bank SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alior Bank SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alior Bank SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alior Bank SA - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Alior Bank SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alior Bank SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Alior Bank SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Alior Bank SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Alior Bank SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Alior Bank SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Alior Bank SA - Valuation
- 3 Alior Bank SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Alior Bank SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Alior Bank SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Alior Bank SA - Key Events
- 6 Alior Bank SA - Key Employees
- 7 Alior Bank SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Alior Bank SA - Head Office
- 7.2 Alior Bank SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alior Bank SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alior Bank SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alior Bank SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alior Bank SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alior Bank SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Alior Bank SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alior Bank SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alior Bank SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alior Bank SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alior Bank SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Alior Bank SA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Alior Bank SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Alior Bank SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Alior Bank SA - Valuation