Alinma Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alinma Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alinma Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alinma Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alinma Bank
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alinma Bank (Alinma) provides banking and investment services in accordance to the Islamic Sharia principles. The bank’s offerings include current, education, savings, family, sadad and investment accounts, debit and credit card, deposits, letter of credit and letter of guarantee. Its portfolio of services includes car financing, education financing, personal financing, real estate financing, deposit box and currency exchange. Alinma also offers treasury, cash management, payroll management, investments, Internet and phone banking services. These products and services are offered to individuals, small and medium enterprises and retail customers through a wide network of branches and ATMs across Saudi Arabia. Alinma is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 1 Alinma Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alinma Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alinma Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 Alinma Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alinma Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alinma Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alinma Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alinma Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 Alinma Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Alinma Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Alinma Bank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Alinma Bank - Valuation
- 3 Alinma Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Alinma Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Alinma Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Alinma Bank - Strengths
- 4.3 Alinma Bank - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Alinma Bank - Opportunities
- 4.5 Alinma Bank - Threats
- 5 Alinma Bank - Company Statement
- 6 Alinma Bank - History
- 7 Alinma Bank - Key Employees
- 8 Alinma Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Alinma Bank - Head Office
- 8.2 Alinma Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alinma Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alinma Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alinma Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alinma Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alinma Bank - History
- Table 6: Alinma Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alinma Bank - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alinma Bank - Valuation
- Figure 2: Alinma Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: Alinma Bank - Efficiency
- Figure 4: Alinma Bank - Valuation