AXA SA (CS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AXA SA (CS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AXA SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AXA SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AXA SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AXA SA (AXA) is a global insurance company, offering both life and non-life insurance products. It offers a host of life insurance and savings products such as individual life insurance, group life insurance, health and personal protection products, and individual and group savings retirement products. It also offers property and casualty insurance products such motor, household, property and general liability insurance, apart from retail banking products and services. AXA primarily serves both individual and business customers through a network of agents, salaried sales force, brokers, independent financial advisors and bank networks. It also distributes its products through direct sales channels including telephone, mail and internet. AXA is headquartered in Paris, France.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR92,050 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 2.3% over FY2016.
- 1 AXA SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AXA SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 AXA SA - Business Description
- 1.3 AXA SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 AXA SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AXA SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AXA SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AXA SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AXA SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 AXA SA - Valuation
- 2.3 AXA SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 AXA SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 AXA SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 AXA SA - Valuation
- 3 AXA SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 AXA SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 AXA SA - Recent Developments
- 5 AXA SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 AXA SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 AXA SA - Strengths
- 5.3 AXA SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 AXA SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 AXA SA - Threats
- 6 AXA SA - Company Statement
- 7 AXA SA - History
- 8 AXA SA - Key Employees
- 9 AXA SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 AXA SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 AXA SA - Head Office
- 10.2 AXA SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AXA SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AXA SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AXA SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AXA SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AXA SA - History
- Table 6: AXA SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: AXA SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: AXA SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AXA SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: AXA SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: AXA SA - Valuation
- Figure 4: AXA SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: AXA SA - Efficiency
- Figure 6: AXA SA - Valuation