AIG Europe Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AIG Europe Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AIG Europe Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AIG Europe Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AIG Europe Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AIG Europe Limited (AIG Europe), a subsidiary of American International Group Inc. is a non-life insurance provider. The company provides personal and commercial insurance products to larger multinationals, SMEs and private customers in Europe. Its offering includes travel insurance, accident and health insurance, motor insurance, marine insurance, liability insurance, property insurance, home insurance, and yacht insurance. AIG Europe also provides product recall insurance, aerospace insurance, kidnap and ransom insurance, energy insurance, mergers and acquisitions insurance, political risks insurance, trade credit insurance, surety insurance, prevention insurance and loss control insurance. The company markets and sells its insurance solutions through a network of agents, brokers and branch offices. It primarily operates in the UK, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, and Hungary. AIG Europe is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross written premium (GWP) of GBP4,898.8 million in fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual increase of 2.3% over FY2015. In FY2016, the net written premium of the company was GBP3,661.3 million, representing an annual increase of 3.1%.