Automotive Connectors Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027
The Global Automotive Connectors Market is projected to reach USD 11,005.58 million by 2027 from USD 8,253.25 million in 2021, at a CAGR 4.91% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
- The Americas Automotive Connectors Market size was estimated at USD 2,329.07 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,411.77 million in 2022, at a CAGR 4.72% to reach USD 3,072.11 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Automotive Connectors Market size was estimated at USD 2,742.88 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,875.09 million in 2022, at a CAGR 5.14% to reach USD 3,705.74 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Connectors Market size was estimated at USD 3,181.29 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 3,306.74 million in 2022, at a CAGR 4.85% to reach USD 4,227.72 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on automotive connectors identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the automotive connectors to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Sealed Connector System
- Unsealed Connector System
- Board to Board Connection
- Wire to Board Connection
- Wire to Wire Connection
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Car
- Body Control and Interiors
- Engine Control and Cooling System
- Fuel and Emission Control
- Safety and Security
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- Amphenol Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- Fischer Connectors SA
- Hirose Electric Co.,Ltd.
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited
- Japan Crimping Terminal Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
- Molex LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Yazaki Corporation
2027Base Year Value:
USD 8,253.25 millionEstimated Year Value:
USD 8,593.61 millionForecast Year Value:
USD 11,005.58 millionCAGR (%):
4.91%.Please Note: PDF & Excel + Online Access - 1 Year
- 1. Preface
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 3. Market Overview
- 4. Americas Automotive Connectors Market
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Argentina
- 4.3. Brazil
- 4.4. Canada
- 4.5. Mexico
- 4.6. United States
- 5. Asia-Pacific Automotive Connectors Market
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Australia
- 5.3. China
- 5.4. India
- 5.5. Indonesia
- 5.6. Japan
- 5.7. Malaysia
- 5.8. Philippines
- 5.9. Singapore
- 5.10. South Korea
- 5.11. Taiwan
- 5.12. Thailand
- 6. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Connectors Market
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. France
- 6.3. Germany
- 6.4. Italy
- 6.5. Netherlands
- 6.6. Qatar
- 6.7. Russia
- 6.8. Saudi Arabia
- 6.9. South Africa
- 6.10. Spain
- 6.11. United Arab Emirates
- 6.12. United Kingdom
- 7. Company Usability Profiles
- 7.1. Amphenol Corporation
- 7.2. Aptiv PLC
- 7.3. Fischer Connectors SA
- 7.4. Hirose Electric Co.,Ltd.
- 7.5. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- 7.6. Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited
- 7.7. Japan Crimping Terminal Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 7.8. Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd.
- 7.9. KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
- 7.10. Molex LLC
- 7.11. Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- 7.12. TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 7.13. Yazaki Corporation