Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By Application (Corporate Communication, Training and Development, and Marketing and Client Engagement), By Cloud Deployment Mode (Public, Private, Hybrid), By Organizational Size (Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By End-user Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Education, Media and Entertainment, Government, Consumer Retail, and Others), By Region, Company Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
Saudi Arabia video as a service market is projected to register growth at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the rising popularity of video-as-a-service (VaaS) and increasing penetration of high-speed communication among enterprises. Growing acceptance of 3D video conferencing among enterprises to offer enterprise class functioning and maintain legacy connectivity are contributing to the growth of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market. Rising adoption of browser-based video conferencing using Web real-time communication (WebRTC) and increasing focus on mobile video conferencing are some of the factors accelerating the growth of Video as a Service market. Expansion of 5G services in the country will deliver a seamless, high-quality experience for cloud video services. Thus, increasing penetration of the internet across the country and the rise of 5G technology are anticipated to create new opportunities for the Video as a Service market during the forecast period. Growing presence of cloud vendors that have their own service platforms are enabling organizations to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and save money on infrastructure, licensing, etc., which is fueling the growth of Video as a Service market in Saudi Arabia. Increasing initiatives by the Saudi Government to promote digital experiences for customers and meet the needs of consumers by adopting cloud Video as a Service platforms are projected to propel the market growth. Emergence of the trend “bring your own device in the organization” and remote working are further expected to facilitate the growth of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market in the coming years. However, low quality of video streaming and disturbances during video conferences could limit effective communication and hinder the growth of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market in the coming years.
The Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market is segmented into application, cloud deployment mode, organizational size, end-user industry, regional distribution, and company. Based on the application, the market can be divided into corporate communication, training and development, and marketing and client engagement. The marketing and client engagement segment is expected to dominate the Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market due to rising adoption of VaaS solutions for creating a more human connection with the workforce.
Adobe Inc., Cisco Saudi Arabia Limited, Apple Inc., NTT DATA Saudi Arabia, Microsoft Gulf FZ LLC, Huawei Tech. Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd., Zoom Video Communications, Inc., Google, Inc., Amazon Web Services, LogMeIn, Inc., RingCentral, Inc., Vidyo Inc., Avaya Inc., AVI-SPL, Blue Jeans Network, and others are the major companies operating in the Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market based on application, cloud deployment mode, organizational size, end-user industry, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across Saudi Arabia. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Video as a Service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Video as a Service market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By Application:
- Corporate Communication
- Training and Development
- Marketing and Client Engagement
- Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By Cloud Deployment Mode:
- Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By Organizational Size:
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By End-user Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Consumer Retail
- Saudi Arabia Video as a Service Market, By Region:
- Western Region
- Northern & Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia Video as a Service market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
2.Cisco Saudi Arabia Limited
4.NTT DATA Saudi Arabia
5.Microsoft Gulf FZ LLC
6.Huawei Tech. Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd.
7.Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
9.Amazon Web Services
15.Blue Jeans NetworkPlease Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without