Global Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Blockchain Type (Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid), By Application (Cryptocurrency, Conversational AI, Data & Transaction Storage, Payments, Smart Contract, and Others), By Vertical (BFSI, E-commerce & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, IT & Telecom, and Others), By Organization Size (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027
The global web 3.0 blockchain market is anticipated to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the continuous evolution of technologies and shifts in data ownership toward users. Web 3.0 blockchain, also known as the decentralized web, is the third internet generation that utilizes decentralized ledger technology (DLT), machine learning (ML), and Big Data. Web 3.0 blockchain provides users an enhanced browsing experience and enables them to analyze data more efficiently. Web 3.0 is more user-friendly and interactive than previous versions. Leading government authorities are launching digital transformation initiatives to provide a regulatory framework for supporting the growth of the Web 3.0 blockchain. Rising concerns related to data security and increasing investments from companies to expand the applications of web 3.0 blockchain are expected to drive the global web 3.0 market growth. Rapid urbanization, globalization, and digitalization are enabling users to utilize advanced technologies and lead a quality life. Blockchain technology offers system human-like intelligence and provides enhanced data connectivity. Hence, organizations are adopting web 3.0 blockchain to improve data security and privacy, which is expected to boost the global web 3.0 blockchain market. The rapid popularity of digital assets and cryptocurrencies and the rollout of 5G and 6G technologies are also creating a demand for web 3.0 blockchain technology. Furthermore, the growing adoption of connected devices and shifting dependency of transactions and permissions away from a central authority are driving the growth of the global web 3.0 blockchain market.
The global web 3.0 blockchain market is segmented based on blockchain type, application, vertical, organization size, company, and regional distribution. Based on the blockchain type, the market is divided into public, private, consortium, and hybrid. Public blockchain technology is anticipated to dominate the global web 3.0 blockchain market due to its increased demand over counterparts as they require no regulations and are highly secure. Based on the organization size, the market is divided into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. The large enterprise segment is expected to hold the largest share in the global web 3.0 blockchain market as they are making high-end investments for technological up-gradation to stay ahead in the market.
Major players operating in the global web 3.0 market are Polkadot (Web3 Foundation), Helium Systems Inc., Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd., Decentraland, Flux, Filecoin, Kadena, ZCash, etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global web 3.0 blockchain market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global web 3.0 blockchain market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast global web 3.0 blockchain market based on blockchain type, application, vertical, organization size, region, and competitive landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global web 3.0 blockchain market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global web 3.0 blockchain market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global web 3.0 blockchain market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global web 3.0 blockchain market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global web 3.0 blockchain market.
In this report, global web 3.0 blockchain market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Blockchain Type:
- Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Application:
- Conversational AI
- Data & Transaction Storage
- Smart Contract
- Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Vertical:
- E-commerce & Retail
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- IT & Telecom
- Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Web 3.0 Blockchain Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was not able to include the companies, which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service provider, vendors, presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global web 3.0 blockchain market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Web 3.0 blockchain service provider companies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to global web 3.0 blockchain market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as vendors, partners, end users, etc. besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global web 3.0 blockchain market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without