Global Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market Analysis 2019
The Global Tire Pressure Monitoring System market is expected to reach $ 23670.7 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period 2018-2026. The tire pressure monitoring systems are automotive electronic systems, basically know as a warning system, that helps in monitoring the tire pressure in a vehicle and convey the result to the rider or user through a pictographic display or a warning light. The increases in adoption of automotive safety systems are driving the market. However, the chances of functional errors are restraining the market. Increasing interest in the regions such as North America and Asia Pacific are providing lucrative opportunities for the market.
Based on the technology, the direct TPMS segment is expected to dominate the growth of the market. It helps detect absolute pressure measurement. This technology possesses numerous features such as tire pressure on each wheel can be displayed, additional sensors are needed with snow tires (user’s on-cost) and the wheel type is restricted by integrated sensor/valve.
The key vendors mentioned are ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Pacific Industrial Co., Ltd., Sensata Technologies, Inc., Valor TPMS, ATEQ, WABCO, Bartec USA LLC, Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC, DUNLOP TECH GmbH, HAMATON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG, and NIRA Dynamics AB.
• Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring System
• Indirect Tire Pressure Monitoring System
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicle
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• How this market evolved since the year 2016
• Market size estimations, forecasts and CAGR for all the segments presented in the scope
• Key Market Developments and financials of the key players
• Opportunity Analysis for the new entrants
• SWOT Analysis of the key players
• Fastest growing markets analysed during the forecast period
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook