The Global Military Avionics Market 2018-2028
The increasing complexities in modern day war techniques have resulted in a heightened requirement for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, which has resulted in several key defense spenders to invest heavily in the research and development of equipment such as airborne mission systems, display systems, navigation and controls, communication systems and surveillance systems.
In order to tackle conventional as well as newly evolved threats, militaries worldwide are focusing on installation of advanced sensor based systems, which can provide intel in real time for necessary actions. Thus to establish steady flow of organized information to pilots for both offensive and defensive purposes, military forces worldwide are constantly raising demand for advanced avionics systems.
Military avionics encompasses wide range of equipment such as EO/IR systems, EW systems, Radar and communication systems, cockpit and display systems, airborne mission computers and cryptos and armament management among others.
The Global Military Avionics Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for avionics systems, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military avionics market is expected to value US$29.0 billion in 2018, and will grow at a CAGR of 3.24% to value US$39.9 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of three categories: airborne, ground-based and naval. The market consists of five categories: surveillance and detection, mission systems, communication, display systems and navigation and control.
- The surveillance and detection segment is anticipated to account for 56.5% of the market, followed by the mission systems and communication segments with shares of 28.5% and 6.2%, respectively.
- North America is projected to dominate the sector with a share of 34.3%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military avionics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different avionics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military avionics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military avionics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top avionics solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook