Infosys- Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s blockchain services vendor assessment for infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ blockchain offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within blockchain
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of blockchain as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the blockchain industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys' blockchain work effectively began in 2015 in the company's Finacle unit with a focus on serving Infosys' banking clients. In 2016, the firm partnered with Emirates NBD and ICICI Bank to launch its first blockchain pilot.
By mid-2016, Infosys had created an incubation lab focused on the evaluation and assessment of blockchain technology. Industry verticals were included in the incubation process to develop segment working groups dedicated to evaluating blockchain application for specific use cases by vertical.
Since launch, Infosys Blockchain has expanded delivery, business development, and partnerships in the US, Europe, UK, the Middle East, and Australia and has plans to add 7,500 employees across its locations on blockchain technologies by March 2019.
Infosys does not disclose its Blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from Blockchain projects at $15m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ blockchain offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook