FIS - Transforming Wealth & Asset Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Wealth & Asset Management Services Vendor Assessment for FIS is a comprehensive assessment of FIS’s wealth and asset management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of intelligent automation processes and identifying vendor suitability for wealth and asset management services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
FIS has worked with wealth and asset managers for over 40 years, initially selling them software to support their business operations. FIS has been delivering BPS services to W&A managers for 20 years. From 2010 to 2015, FIS built and acquired services vendors which allowed FIS to provide technology, custodial, and operational services under one provider.
W&A services are provided to clients as support for FIS solutions. Today FIS’ W&A services support:
• FIS products: 90%
• Non-FIS products: 10%.
Over the past two years, FIS has opened its platforms with APIs to allow clients to utilize any module (either FIS or non-FIS) they prefer for individual processes.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of wealth and asset management services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook