Datamatics - Intelligent Automation Services in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Intelligent Automation Services in Banking Vendor Assessment for Datamatics is a comprehensive assessment of Datamatics’s Intelligent Automation in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of intelligent automation processes and identifying vendor suitability for intelligent automation services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Datamatics focuses its intelligent automation services on advisory and implementation services for data and document management. It started as an IT and BPM company and over the last decade, Datamatics has built a proprietary integrated automation suite. The suite was initially started to automate and bring in efficiency in Datamatics BPM services. The entire suite of offerings was made commercially available as licensed products.
Key components of the suite include:
• TruBot: to enable clients to process documents with greater efficiency in 2008-09 it developed its proprietary framework iQ which was a data capture tool. In 2012-13, Datamatics launched iBridge to build process automation using Robotics. This was deployed to bring in efficiency in Datamatics BPM services. In 2014, they productized the RPA tool as TruBot, which was independently licensed in the market
• TruCap+: an AI-enabled, template-free, cloud-based, Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) product that enables enterprises to processes huge data volumes with speed and accuracy.
• TruBI: in 2015, Datamatics acquired BI solutions from MAIA Intelligence to strengthen its data & analytics practice. The product was revamped to make it an enterprise-ready business intelligence platform with an advanced analytics module. The product was renamed TruBI
• TruAI: Datamatics through its R&D center and innovation lab developed this proprietary artificial intelligence and cognitive sciences platform. The platform helps enterprises leverage use cases related to pattern detection, text & data mining, and computer vision
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of intelligent automation services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook