Avaloq - Transforming Wealth & Asset Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Wealth & Asset Management Services Vendor Assessment for Avaloq is a comprehensive assessment of Avaloq’s wealth and asset management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of intelligent automation processes and identifying vendor suitability for wealth and asset management services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Avaloq was founded to provide the Avaloq Banking Suite to banks. Currently, the suite is used by 161 clients worldwide. Avaloq is headquartered in Switzerland, and from the beginning, its platform has provided extensive functionality to the W&A management industry. Over time additional functionality has been added to Avaloq’s offerings, including:
• SaaS/BPaaS delivery of services (2011)
• Omnichannel capabilities for PCs and mobile devices (2013)
• Open solution development for 3rd party developers enabled by a set of REST APIs and Avaloq's partner ecosystem Avaloq.one (2018)
In October 2020, Avaloq was acquired by NEC corporation for $2.2 Bn. Since the acquisition, Avaloq has adapted its vision to “be the orchestrator of the financial ecosystem and to democratize wealth management”. To deliver on this vision, Avaloq will accelerate the opening of its solution suite to third parties and draw in emerging technologies to support its clients in creating greater value for their customers.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of wealth and asset management services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook