Wire and Cable Management Market by Product (Trays & Ladders, Raceway, Connectors, Ties, Conduit), Cable Type (Power Cable, Communication Wire & Cable), Material (Metallic and Non-Metallic), End-User, and Region - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2023
“The wire and cable management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.36%, from 2018 to 2023.”
The wire and cable management market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 16.91 billion in 2018 to USD 25.26 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.36%, from 2018 to 2023. Increasing investments in the construction sector, infrastructure development, and power generation through renewable sources in emerging economies and the growth of industries, such as utilities and manufacturing, are driving the market for wire and cable management across the world.
“The commercial segment is expected to hold the largest share of the wire and cable management market, by end-user, during the forecast period.”
The commercial segment of the global wire and cable management market is expected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rapid growth in the IT sector and urbanization across the world. The use of cable management solutions in commercial sectors, such as retail, telecom, hospitality, and educational institution, is increasing due to the ease of cable handling, better aesthetics, safety, and functional flexibility.
“North America: Key market for wire and cable management.”
North America is the second largest market for wire and cable management, followed by Europe and Middle East & Africa. Increasing investment in power sector, aging infrastructure, and growth in construction sector would boost the demand for wire and cable management. Furthermore, rising investment in data centers is driving the wire and cable management market in North America.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants, among other experts, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, as well as to assess future market prospects. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1- 35%, Tier 2- 45%, Tier 3- 20%
By Designation: C-Level- 35%, D-Level- 25%, Others- 40%
By Region: North America- 20%, Europe- 20%, Asia Pacific- 30%, South America- 5%, Middle East & Africa- 25%.
Note: The tier of the companies has been defined based on their total revenue; as of 2016: Tier 1 = >USD 5 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 5 billion, and Tier 3 =
The leading players in the wire and cable management market are Legrand (France), Panduit (US), Obo Bettermann (Germany), Atkore (US), and Eaton (Ireland).
The report provides a picture of the wire and cable management market across the cable industry and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments such as type, stage, end-user, and region. Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of product, cable type, material, end-user, and region, with a focus on industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of the top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and evaluate the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the wire and cable management market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the wire and cable management market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for wire and cable management across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global wire and cable management market
Why Buy this Report?
1. The report identifies and addresses key markets for the implementation of wire and cable management products in various industries, which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
2. The report would help solutions providers understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into drivers, restraints, and challenges.
3. The report would help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and will help in making strategic decisions.