Crew Management Systems Market by Application (Crew Planning, Crew Services, Crew Training, Crew Operations), System (On-Cloud, Server Based), Device (Smartphones, PCS, Tablets), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“The crew management system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.19% from 2016 to 2022”
The crew management system market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 1.31 billion in 2016 to USD 2.35 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.19% from 2016 to 2022. Stringent regulations pertaining to working hours for crew members on board, safety of crew members and passengers, and growth in air traffic are the key factors driving the crew management system market. However, the inability of crew management system in considering various human factors is one of the most important factors restraining the growth of the crew management system market.
“Based on application, the crew planning segment is estimated to have accounted for the largest share of the crew management system market in 2016”
Based on application, the crew planning segment is estimated to have accounted for the largest share of the crew management system market in 2016. This large market share can be attributed to the requirement to increase crew members and the need for the optimized utilization of the services of these crew members.
“North America is estimated to have accounted for a major share of the crew management system market in 2016; this market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period” North America is estimated to have accounted for the largest share of the crew management system market in 2016. The aviation industry in North America has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years. The growth of the crew management system market in North America is expected to be driven by the increase in the number of airlines entering the market. This market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in passenger traffic has resulted in increased demand for new aircraft in the region, which is expected to boost the crew management system market during the forecast period.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
The key players profiled in the crew management system market report are Sabre Airline Solutions (U.S.), Lufthansa Systems (Germany), Jeppesen (U.S.), Hexaware Technologies (India), and IBS Software Services (India), among others.
The market study segments the crew management system market on the basis of application (crew planning, crew services, crew training, and crew operations), system (on-cloud, server based), and device (smartphones, personal computers, and tablets), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions that include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and the rest of the world. The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding the market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the crew management system market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with an analysis of micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the crew management system market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the crew management system market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on crew management system offered by the top players operating in this market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the crew management system market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets – the report analyses the markets for crew management system across varied regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the crew management system market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the crew management system market