Aviation Asset Management Market by End Use (Commercial Platforms, MRO Services), Service Type (Leasing Services, Technical Services, Regulatory Certifications), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East) - Global Forecast to 2022
“The aviation asset management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.92% from 2017 to 2022”
The aviation asset management market is estimated to grow from USD 171.72 billion in 2016 to USD 229.04 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.92% from 2017 to 2022. By service type, the leasing services segment dominates the market due to the increasing demand for advanced aviation products, which is one of the major factors driving the growth of the aviation asset management market. However, stringent industry regulations restrain the growth of this market.
“The commercial platforms segment accounted for the largest share of the aviation asset management market in 2016”
Based on end use, the commercial platforms segment accounted for the largest share of the aviation asset management market in 2016. The large market share can be attributed to the ongoing large-scale procurement of wide-body aircraft, narrow-body aircraft, regional jets, and turboprops in order to cater to the growing air passenger traffic.
“Middle East region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period” The aviation asset management market in the Middle East is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in passenger traffic has resulted in increased demand for new aircraft in the Middle East region, which is anticipated to boost the aviation asset management market during the forecast period.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, and RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the aviation asset management market report include GE Capital Aviation Services (U.S.), AerData (U.S.), and Airbus Group (Netherlands), among others.
The market study segments the aviation asset management market on the basis of end use (commercial platforms, MRO Services), and service type (leasing services, technical services, regulatory certifications), and maps these segments and their subsegments across major regions that include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and RoW (Rest of the World). The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors that influence the growth of the aviation asset management market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the aviation asset management market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market dynamics, vendor dive matrix, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the aviation asset management market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aviation asset management offered by the top players operating in this market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the aviation asset management market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets – the report analyses the markets for aviation asset management across varied regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aviation asset management market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the aviation asset management market