City Profile - Shenzhen ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Shenzhen city is the one of most populous area in China, with the population density of 6,451 people per square kilometer. The economy of the city is majorly driven by the service and secondary sectors, mainly by manufacturing, trade activities, financial services and hospitality
“City Profile - Shenzhen” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Shenzhen.
The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The open door policy introduced by the provincial government has turned Shenzhen into a major financial centre of Southern China and, thus, promoting a rapid infrastructural development
- Being one of the key technological and business hubs of the country and with geographical proximity to Hong Kong, Shenzhen is a popular tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Shenzhen city - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Shenzhen city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Shenzhen city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Shenzhen city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Shenzhen city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Shenzhen city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Shenzhen city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Shenzhen city - mass transit network indicators, 2018
- Table 9: Shenzhen city - Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport key indicators
- Table 10: Shenzhen city - Fortune Global 500 Companies, HQ in the city, 2018
- Table 11: Shenzhen city - office rents, 2018
- Table 12: Shenzhen city - overnight tourist arrivals
- Table 13: Shenzhen city - foreign overnight tourist arrivals by country of residence
- Table 14: Shenzhen city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Shenzhen city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Shenzhen city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Shenzhen city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Shenzhen city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Shenzhen city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Shenzhen city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)