City Profile - Doha - Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Doha, the capital of Qatar, is the largest city in Qatar with 39.8% of the nation’s population living in the city. The total area of the city is 243km2, representing 2.1% of the country’s total area. The city’s nominal GDP accounted for 44.3% of the national GDP. During 2017-25, the city’s growth will be driven by manufacturing, mining, rise in hydrocarbon production and construction industries
“City Profile - Doha” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Doha. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The secondary sector remains the key contributor to the city’s economy - and the major employer.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Doha city - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Doha city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Doha city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Doha city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Doha city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Doha city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Doha city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Doha city - HIA’s key indicators
- Table 9: Doha city - office rents, Q3 2018
- Table 10: Doha city - MICE and Other Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Doha city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Doha city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Doha city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Doha city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Doha city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Doha city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)