Global Higher Education Market Future Forecast to 2027- COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Impact Assessment
The Global Higher Education Market has witnessed a positive growth during the year 2020 despite the disruptions caused after the virus outbreak. In future, increasing number of higher education enrolments and growing number of middle-class income population is expected to fuel the higher education market. Online mode of education is gaining popularity and growing at a double-digit rate however offline mode will retain its dominance in the coming years.
Canada is witnessing strong demand for higher education enrolments while there is a fall in enrolments in the US. Despite of recent shift in demand US account for the largest contributor in global higher education industry revenue.
By Mode of Education: The Global Higher Education Market by mode of education is divided into Offline and Online segmentation. The Offline education is treated as the prime source of education. But the scenario has started shifting since the outbreak of the virus, the emergence of online learning has created new growth opportunities for the education sector.
By Service Provider: The Global Higher Education Market by service provider is divided into State Universities and Private Universities. Based on service provider, the State university held the largest market share of global higher education market in 2021. State universities provide reasonable tuition costs and a vibrant environment. These elements are fueling the segment's market expansion. In the upcoming years, private colleges are anticipated to expand. The reasons boosting the market expansion of the category include the fact that private institutions provide academic excellence
Regional Performance: North American region was the highest revenue contributor, accounting for market share in the global higher education market in 2021 followed by Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. The North America is expanding due to the largest concentration of educational institutions and universities worldwide are in North America. The industry is expanding due to rising investments in educational technologies.
Europe higher education is predicted to grow at a healthy rate between 2021 and 2027. Additionally, Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience significant growth during the forecasted period. Higher education is essential to supporting socioeconomic development in the region, and China is a prominent producer, exporter, and investor in the higher education market at the moment.
Scope of the Study
The following synopsis is based on the report "Global Higher Education Market Future Forecast to 2027- COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Impact Assessment" published by Makreo Research and Consulting. The report delves deeply into various parameters such as market size, segmentation, value chain analysis, and industry cause and effect analysis. The study includes market dynamics that provide an understanding of industry opportunities, driving forces, major challenges impeding growth, and an analysis of future opportunities that may help market players capitalise on untapped business potential in the specific geography.
Global Higher Education Market Structure:
By Mode of Education
By Service Provider
Companies covered in the Global Higher Education Market Report:
- Leverage Edu
- Prodigy Finance
- IDP Education
- Pearson Education
The report helps reader to gain information on following areas:
- What is the present state of the global economy and how COVID-19 has changed the economic outlook for many geographies?
- How higher education enrolment rate grew in the past and what is the present situation of enrolment in the global higher education market?
- How higher education market revenues grew in the past and what is the future expected growth?
- What are the preferred countries worldwide for the higher education?
- What are the leading countries worldwide in terms of enrolments?
- At what rate global higher education industry is expected to grow?
- How North America higher education market is performing and what is the expected road ahead for US and Canada?
- How Europe higher education industry has performed in the past and what is the present state?
- What is the present growth scenario of Asia-Pacific higher education industry?
- Who are the key players/private higher education institutions and how are these institutions performing?
- 1. Research Methodology
- Objective of the Study
- Research Process
- Data Collection Methods
- Analytical Framework
- 2. Global Higher Education Industry- EPTD (Economic, Political, Technological & Demographic Overview)
- Global - EPTD Analysis
- EPTD Analysis : Economic Overview
- EPTD Analysis: Political Overview
- EPTD Analysis: Technological Overview
- EPTD Analysis: Demography Overview
- 3. Global Higher Education Industry- Impact of COVID-19
- Number of Active cases of COVID-19 in the World, (22nd January 20 - 11th July 22)
- Impact of COVID -19 on Global Economy
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Higher Education Industry
- 4. Global Higher Education Industry- Impact of Ukraine Russia War
- Impact of Ukraine-Russian War on the Global Higher Education Industry
- 5. Global Higher Education Market Structure
- Global Higher Education Market Performance
- Global Higher Education Market Revenue – Past and Present Performance
- Global Higher Education Market - By Mode of Education
- Global Higher Education Market - By Service Providers
- Global Higher Education Market Performance: By Geography (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, LAMEA)
- 6. Global Higher Education Industry by Geography: North America
- North America Higher Education Enrolment Facts
- United States Higher Education Enrolments
- United States Higher Education Industry – Annual Cost
- United States Higher Education Industry Revenue
- Canada Higher Education Enrolments and Tuition Fee
- Canada Higher Education Industry Revenue
- 9. Global Higher Education Industry by Geography: Europe
- Europe Higher Education Industry Performance
- Europe Higher Education Industry Tuition Fees by Major Economies
- UK Higher Education Industry Performance
- UK Higher Education Enrolments
- UK Higher Education Industry Revenue
- Germany Higher Education Industry Revenue
- Russia Higher Education Industry Performance
- Russia Higher Education Enrolments
- Russia Higher Education Industry Revenue
- 10. Global Higher Education Industry by Geography: Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific Higher Education Enrolments
- South-East Asia Higher Education Enrolments
- China Higher Education Industry Enrolments
- China Higher Education Industry Revenue
- China Higher Education Enrolments
- India Higher Education Industry Performance
- India Higher Education Enrolments
- Japan Higher Education Industry Performance
- Japan Higher Education Industry Revenue
- 11. Global Higher Education Market Future Outlook
- Global Higher Education Market Future Outlook
- Factors Driving Future Outlook of Global Higher Education Market
- 12. Global Higher Education Industry-Macro Economic Factors
- 13. Global Higher Education Industry-Market Dynamics
- Industry Trends and Development
- Industry Driving Forces
- Industry Challenges
- 14. Global Higher Education Industry- Funding Timeline
- Global Higher Education Funding Timeline, 2015 – 2022
- 15. Global Higher Education Industry- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global Higher Education Market Mergers /Acquisitions/ Partnerships 2018-2022
- 17. Global Higher Education Industry- Company Profile
- Company Profile – ApplyBoard
- Company Profile – upGrad
- Company Profile – Leverage Edu
- Company Profile – BibliU
- Company Profile – Outlier
- Company Profile – Prodigy Finance
- Company Profile – studyco
- Company Profile – Coursera
- Company Profile – IDP Education
- 18. Global Higher Education Industry- Company Profile Ed Tech’s
- Company Profile – Oracle
- Company Profile – Blackboard
- Company Profile – Pearson Education
- Company Profile – SAP