Vehicle Diagnostics Market : Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of The vehicle diagnostics market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets. The vehicle diagnostic market is expected to grow with a CAG
R of 17% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are stringent emission and fuel economy regulations, increasing pressure from OEMs to improve vehicle performance and collect relevant data, high demand for real-time vehicle diagnosis, and rising demand for safety and security in vehicles.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of vehicle diagnostics market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the vehicle diagnostics market size and forecast for the vehicle diagnostics market through 2024, segmented by connectivity, by application, by end use, and by region as follows:
By Connectivity [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]
- 4G LTE
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]
- Automatic Crash Notification
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Health Alert
- Roadside Assistance
By End Use [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]
- Passengers Car
- Small cars
- Compact cars
- Mid-Sized cars
- Luxury cars
- SUVs & Crossovers
- Light Commercial Vehicle
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024}
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the vehicle diagnostics companies profiled in this report include Robert Bosch, Continental, Delphi Automotive, OnStar, Snap-On, Magneti Marelli, Softing, VOXX International Corporation, Vector Informatik, and Vidiwave, and others.
Some of the features of “Vehicle Diagnostics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates:Vehicle diagnostics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by connectivity, by application, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Vehicle diagnostics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for vehicle diagnostics in the vehicle diagnostics market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for vehicle diagnostics in the vehicle diagnostics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the vehicle diagnostics market by connectivity (4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi), by application (automatic crash notification, vehicle tracking, vehicle health alert, roadside assistance), by end use (passenger car [small car, compact car, mid-size car, large car, suvs & crossovers], and light commercial vehicles), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the vehicle diagnostics market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the vehicle diagnostics market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this vehicle diagnostics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the vehicle diagnostics market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the vehicle diagnostics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this vehicle diagnostics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this vehicle diagnostics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this vehicle diagnostics market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation