Automotive Robotics Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the automotive robotics market looks promising with opportunities in the articulated, Cartesians, cylindrical, and SCARA robot markets. The automotive robotics market is expected to gro
w with a CAGR of 11% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are rising vehicle production, enhancing cost competitiveness through automation in developed countries, high wage inflation, and low robot density in the vehicle manufacturing market.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of robotics market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the robotics market size and forecast for the robotics market through 2024, segmented by product type, by component, by application, and by region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Articulated Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
By Component [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Robotics Arm
- End Effector
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Primary Manufacturing Process Robots
- Secondary Manufacturing Process Robots
- Material Handling
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024}
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the robotics market companies profiled in this report include ABB, Kuka, Fanuc Corporation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Rockwell Automation, and Seiko Epson Corporation, and others.
Some of the features of "Automotive Robotics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates:Automotive robotics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis:Market size by product type, by component, by application, and by region.
- Regional analysis:Automotive robotics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for robotics in the automotive robotics market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, robotics in the automotive robotics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the automotive robotics market by product type (articulated robots, cartesian robots, cylindrical robots, SCARA robots, others), by component (controller, robotics arm, end effector, drive, sensor), by application (primary manufacturing process robots: welding, painting, cutting, secondary manufacturing process robots: material handling, palletizing & packaging, (assembly/disassembly), by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the automotive robotics market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the automotive robotics market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this automotive robotics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the automotive robotics market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the automotive robotics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this automotive robotics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this automotive robotics market area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, automotive robotics market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation