Europe Learning Management System Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe learning management system market is anticipated to project a CAGR of 17.47% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. With businesses eyeing efficient and flexible learning processes, and the increasing need to elevate e-learning processes in schools and colleges, Europe is set to witness a growing demand for learning management solutions.
Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Russia, and Rest of Europe, are assessed for the Europe learning management system market growth analysis. In Germany, several IT companies use e-learning. Many private universities, start-ups, and service providers are prioritizing online learning. Tech adoption is on the rise, following a 2018 government initiative, to equip schools with advanced software and computers. Also, there is a growing demand for ‘blended learning’ programs that combine face-to-face teaching with online courses. Further, ESMT Berlin and the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK) announced a collaboration to provide management education to international executives. Such developments are set to propel market growth in Germany.
In Italy, there is low adult learning participation and investment in education. Also, there is a lack of a common regulatory framework for adult learning professionals. At present, the COVID-19 pandemic has forced universities and schools to shift to online learning. While some institutions are better equipped to tackle the shift, others are experimenting with these approaches. With strong and generalized efforts being made, online and practical applicability is estimated to gain momentum in Italy.
Some of the major companies operating in the market include McGraw Hill, Paradiso Solutions, SumTotal Systems Llc, Oracle Corporation, Sap SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook