Automotive Surround View Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027
The global automotive surround view systems market size reached US$ 3.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Automotive surround view systems refer to intelligent camera systems which provide a complete 360° view of the vehicle on an LCD screen that is placed on the dashboard. These systems play an important role in assisting the driver during parking and maneuvering the vehicle. They also offer other benefits such as enabling the driver to get a sharp view on all sides; removing the blind spots; lowering distractions of the driver and improving traffic safety. Over the years, these systems have evolved from low-resolution to high-resolution cameras, providing real-time bird’s-eye view of the vehicle and its surroundings. These advantages have significantly contributed to the installation of these systems in modern automobiles.
Advancements in the automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) technologies have led to an increase in the sales of automotive surround view systems. the manufacturers have increased research and development to develop surround view systems with higher accuracy and advanced features. For instance, they are offering sonar-based systems that judge the distance between obstacles and give the user a warning when an object comes near another object.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global automotive surround view systems market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global automotive surround view systems industry in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive surround view systems market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, functioning, vehicle type and end-user.
Breakup by Type:
Touch Screen Control
Infrared Remote Control
Breakup by Functioning:
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
Breakup by End-User:
Breakup by Region:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players Valeo SA, Magna International, Continental AG, Clarion, Denso, Renesas Electronics, Aisin Seiki, Texas Instruments, Ambarella, Robert Bosch GmbH, Xylon d.o.o., Mobileye Vision Technologies Ltd., etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global automotive surround view systems market in 2021?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global automotive surround view systems market during 2022-2027?
3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive surround view systems market?
4. What are the key factors driving the global automotive surround view systems market?
5. What is the breakup of the global automotive surround view systems market based on the functioning?
6. What is the breakup of the global automotive surround view systems market based on the vehicle type?
7. What is the breakup of the global automotive surround view systems market based on the end user?
8. What are the key regions in the global automotive surround view systems market?
9. Who are the key players/companies in the global automotive surround view systems market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook