ZF Friedrichshafen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF) is a technology provider in automotive industry. It supplies automotive components and systems for various mobility solutions range from motorcycles and construction equipment to trucks and yachts. The company’s product offerings include steering and braking systems, occupant safety systems, front and rear axles, transmissions and powertrain modules, and drive components among others. ZF also provides integrated solutions across the vehicle life cycle, including spare parts, preventive overhaul, conversion and retrofitting repair, technical information and advice, training and expert marketing support, and remanufacturing of used units. The company has operational presence in Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific and Africa; and has manufacturing, R&D and other facilities across the world. ZF is headquartered in Friedrichshafen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG Key Recent Developments
May 14,2020: ZF and VisIC team on electric drivelines
Jan 18,2020: Torqeedo and ZF join forces to deliver electric mobility systems for sailing yachts and passenger vessels
Nov 05,2019: ZF and Cree Advance the Electric Drive
Jan 15,2019: ZF equips fuel cell bus with electric drive systemReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.