Van Oord nv - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Van Oord nv (Van Oord), a subsidiary of MerweOord BV, is a contracting company. It is specialized in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects including oil, gas, and wind. The company primarily undertakes dredging, offshore oil and gas and offshore wind projects. Its activities include creation of artificial islands and coastal defenses; land reclamation; underwater drilling and blasting; construction of vertical and horizontal drainage; building offshore wind farms under EPC contract; engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of pipeline projects in shallow water. The company also carries out subsea rock installation services for protection and stabilization of pipelines, cables and offshore structures; and installation of gravity based structures (GBS). Van Oord operates a fleet of vessels and equipment to accomplish its projects. It operates in several countries across Europe, Africa, America, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. Van Oord is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Van Oord nv Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Norther rocks off Belgium
Apr 26,2018: Double win for Tekmar Energy as they support Van Oord on Deutsche Bucht and BorWin3
Apr 20,2018: Sif to manufacture all monopiles for the Borssele III - IV offshore wind farm
Apr 06,2018: Consortium excited with winning tender for Borssele V
Mar 30,2018: Van Oord Goes 5G on NortherReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.