Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in the Czech Republic - 2017
GlobalData’s Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in the Czech Republic - 2017 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Czech general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Czech general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech general insurance segment.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- It provides historical values for the Czech general insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Czech general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Czech general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Czech general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in the Czech Republic, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Czech general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Market Conditions
- Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Chapter 5 Country Risk
- Chapter 6 Market Structure
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial lines Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Other Insurance
- Chapter 7 Distribution
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Appendix