St.George Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
St.George Bank (St.George), a division of Westpac Banking Corporation, is a provider of retail and business banking solutions such as lending, payments, investment portfolio management, insurance, leasing and wealth management solutions to individuals and small businesses. The bank’s products and services include home, business and personal loans; credit cards; payment solutions; online services such as internet, mobile and phone banking; and share trading. It also offers business finance, advice for cash flow finance, trade finance, automotive and equipment finance, property finance, transaction banking, treasury service and risk management solutions. St.George is headquartered in Kogarah, New South Wales, Australia.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- St.George Bank - Key Facts 5
- St.George Bank - Key Employees 6
- St.George Bank - Major Products and Services 7
- St.George Bank - History 8
- St.George Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Company Overview 11
- St.George Bank - Business Description 11
- St.George Bank - SWOT Analysis 12
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
- St.George Bank - Strengths 12
- St.George Bank - Weaknesses 13
- St.George Bank - Opportunities 14
- St.George Bank - Threats 15
- St.George Bank - Key Competitors 16
- Section 3 – Appendix 17
- Methodology 17
- About GlobalData 17
- Contact Us 17
- Disclaimer 17
- List of Tables
- St.George Bank, Key Facts 5
- St.George Bank, Key Employees 6
- St.George Bank, Major Products and Services 7
- St.George Bank, History 8
- St.George Bank, Key Competitors 16