The Sage Group plc (SGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Sage Group Plc (Sage Group) is a provider of integrated business management software solutions and services for small, medium and large sized enterprises and mid-market companies. The company manages and offers accounting and finances, payroll, HR management and payments solutions. It also provides business cloud solutions such as Sage Business Cloud Accounting, Sage Business Cloud Financials, Sage Impact, Sage X3, Sage Intacct and Sage Business Cloud People solutions which controls businesses and accounting structure which covers personnel, financial, cost and budget accounting. It caters solutions to sectors include healthcare, distribution, accountancy, payment processing, human resource and payroll, manufacturing, not-for-profit, retail and automotive distribution. It has business operations in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Australia, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. Sage Group is headquartered in Tyne, the UK.
The Sage Group plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 21,2019 Ligand to Receive Milestone and Royalties as Result of FDA Approval of Sage Therapeutics ZULRESSO brexanolone Injection
Mar 19,2019 Sage Therapeutics Announces FDA Approval of ZULRESSO…
Mar 06,2019 Sage Park Assisted Living and Memory Care Celebrates Common Unity with Acts of Kindness InitiativeKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company