Morocco Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026
Morocco Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2021-2026 period, from $3.3 billion in 2021 to $3.9 billion in 2026, primarily supported by contributions from mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow from $1.4 billion in 2021 to $2 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.4% over 2021-2026, driven by growth in mobile internet subscriptions, increasing consumption of 4G mobile data services, and projected rise in 5G service adoption.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Morocco.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Morocco will grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period 2021-2026, to reach $3.9 billion in 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over 2021-2026, driven by growth in mobile internet subscriptions, increasing consumption of 4G mobile data services, and projected rise in 5G service adoption.
- Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 7.0% over 2021-2026, supported by growth in fiber optic (FTTH/B) subscriptions and fixed wireless subscriptions in the country on the back of the government and telecom operator Orange Morocco’s efforts to improve fixed broadband infrastructure across the country.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Morocco's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Morocco’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Morocco’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Morocco.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile servic