- Section 1 - About the Company
- Groupama S.A. - Key Facts
- Groupama S.A. - Key Employees
- Groupama S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- Groupama S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Groupama S.A. - History
- Groupama S.A. - Company Statement
- Groupama S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Groupama S.A. - Business Description
- Groupama S.A. - Corporate Strategy
- Groupama S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Groupama S.A. - Strengths
- Groupama S.A. - Weaknesses
- Groupama S.A. - Opportunities
- Groupama S.A. - Threats
- Groupama S.A. - Key Competitors
- Groupama S.A., Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Groupama S.A., Key Facts
- Groupama S.A., Key Employees
- Groupama S.A., Key Employee Biographies
- Groupama S.A., Major Products and Services
- Groupama S.A., History
- Groupama S.A., Subsidiaries
- Groupama S.A., Key Competitors
- Groupama S.A., Recent Deals Summary
Groupama S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Groupama S.A. (Groupama) is a provider of mutual insurance, banking and financial services. The company’s product portfolio consists of life and health insurance, provident savings, property and casualty insurance and banking services including fund management, asset management, real estate management and employee savings. It also offers insurance such as auto, home, agricultural, savings and retirement, fleet and group insurance. The company offers its services to private individuals; and corporate, self-employed, and private equity customers, not-for-profit enterprises as well as for third-party institutional customers, such as the agricultural health insurance funds, pension funds, asset management firms and others. Groupama is headquartered in Paris, France.
Groupama reported written premiums of EUR13,443 million during the FY2016, representing a decline of 0.2% over FY2015.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.