Fuel Cards in China 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
Fuel Cards in China 2018, is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in China.
Total fleet card volumes rose by 1.2% in 2017 to total 15.7 billion liters, and have been producing continuous growth since 2014.
Reasons to buy
- The total number of service stations in China increased by 2.1% in 2017 and by 5.6% for the period 2013-2017.
- A total of 103,229 service stations were operational in 2017.
- Over 500,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2018 and 2022, totaling 6.5 million cards issued in the market in 2022.
- A total of 5.5 million cards are expected to be active in 2022.
- Of the overall active cards, 70.2% will be held by fleet vehicles and 29.8% by CRT vehicles in 2022.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of China.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Share
- Major Competitors