Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (Fubon Bank), a subsidiary of Fubon Financial Holding Co., Ltd., is a provider of consumer, corporate, and institutional banking, securities, and wealth management solutions. It offers a range of accounts and deposit services; credit and debit cards; loans for personal needs, mortgages, equipment finance, working capital, SME lending, and other business financing requirements; trade finance; merchant services; money transfers; cash management; syndicated loans; factoring; and e-banking. The bank provides stock trading, share margin overdraft facilities, IPO subscription, share margin services, and stocks promotion services. It also provides insurance, securities brokerage, and investment products. It The bank has operations in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Fubon Bank is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Fubon Bank announces results for first six months ended June 30, 2018
Mar 20,2018: Fubon Bank Posts HK$583 Million Net Profit for Year 2017
Feb 28,2017: ADB, Dynagreen, 10 Banks Partner to Boost Clean Waste-to-Energy PPP in PRCReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.