Financial Technology (FinTech) in Retail Banking - ING Bank NV
Financial Technology (FinTech) in Retail Banking - ING Bank NV, a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of technologies within the enterprise.
Reasons to buy
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client’s business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company’s future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Financial Technology(FinTech) in Retail Banking -ING Bank NV, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using various technologies.
- The report drives special focus on Financial Technology(FinTech) in Retail Banking -ING Bank NV of ‘various technologies’ and the benefits the company realized following the technology’s deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
- Solutions Deployed
- Benefits Realized
- Next Steps