Elips Versicherungen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Elips Versicherungen AG (Elips Versicherungen), a subsidiary of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Holding Company Limited, is an insurance company. The company primarily acts as an underwriter for Laya Healthcare Ltd, which offers its products and services to individual and corporate clients. Its product portfolio include accident insurance, medical expense insurance, health insurance, voluntary health insurance, obligatory health insurance and daily sickness insurance. The company provides comprehensive solutions from a single source, which includes one on-site team and one system. It has operations in Ireland. Elips Versicherungen is headquartered in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
The company reported gross premiums of EUR1,025.0 million for the fiscal year ended December 2022 (FY2022), an increase of 3.2% over that in FY2021.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Key Facts
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Key Employees
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Major Products and Services
- Elips Versicherungen AG - History
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Ireland: Medical Expenses
- Geographical Segment: Switzerland/ Liechtenstein: Accident & Health
- Elips Versicherungen AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Strengths
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Weaknesses
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Opportunities
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Threats
- Elips Versicherungen AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Elips Versicherungen AG, Key Facts
- Elips Versicherungen AG, Key Employees
- Elips Versicherungen AG, Major Products and Services
- Elips Versicherungen AG, History
- Elips Versicherungen AG, Key Competitors