El Salvador Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026
El Salvador Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in El Salvador today with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analyses of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2021-2026 period, from $1.1 billion in 2021 to $1.3 billion in 2026, supported by supported by contributions from mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow from $299.3 million in 2021 to $502.3 million in 2026, at a CAGR of 10.9% over 2021-2026, driven by, growing mobile internet subscriptions on the back of ongoing expansion of 4G networks and projected rise in adoption of 5G services, and increasing mobile data ARPU over the forecast period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in El Salvador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind GlobalData's published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, GlobalData's base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in El Salvador will grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the 2021-2026 forecast period to reach $1.3 billion in 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 10.9% over the 2021-2026 forecast period, driven by growing mobile internet subscriptions on the back of ongoing expansion of 4G networks and projected rise in adoption of 5G services and increasing mobile data ARPU.
- Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2021-2026 forecast period, supported by increasing uptake of xDSL, cable broadband, and fiber-optic (FTTH/B) services.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of El Salvador’s telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, this report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in El Salvador’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, this report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- This report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up-to-speed with the current and emerging trends in El Salvador’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report, coupled with comprehensive and actionable detail, will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in El Salvador.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Claro El Salvador
- Tigo El Salvador
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData