Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Crum & Forster Holding Corp. (Crum & Forster), subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, is a commercial property and casualty insurance company. It underwrites numerous lines of business including general liability, workers’ compensation, commercial automobile, property, commercial multi-peril, accident and health, fidelity and surety, personal automobile and homeowners. The company’s subsidiaries, Seneca Insurance and First Mercury, provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses and certain specialty coverages. It distributes its products through authorized retail and wholesale brokers across the US. Crum & Forster is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, the US.
Crum & Forster reported gross written premium of US$1,854.30 million in FY2015, representing an increase of 9.33% over FY2014. Its net earned premium was US$1,659.40 million in FY2015, an increase of 23.26% over FY2014.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Key Facts
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Key Employees
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - History
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Business Description
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Strengths
- Strength - Combined Ratio
- Strength - Financial Strength
- Strength - Comprehensive Business Offerings
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Weaknesses
- Weakness - Investment Performance
- Weakness - Limited International Presence
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Opportunities
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the US Non-Life Insurance Market
- Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
- Opportunity - Growing US Economy
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Threats
- Threat - Catastrophic Losses
- Threat - Lower Interest Rates
- Threat - Escalating Medical Costs in Workers Compensation
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Key Facts
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Key Employees
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Key Employee Biographies
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Major Products and Services
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., History
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Other Locations
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Subsidiaries
- Crum & Forster Holding Corp., Key Competitors