Credit Agricole CIB SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Credit Agricole CIB SA (Credit Agricole CIB), a subsidiary of Credit Agricole S.A., offers a range of solutions in the areas of capital markets, brokerage, investment banking, structured finance, and commercial banking. The company provides financing for rail, aircraft, shipping, real estate, and hotels, among others; cash management; syndicated loans; transactional commodity and international finance; capital market solutions, including interest rate derivatives, treasury, foreign exchange, and debt market; mergers & acquisitions; strategic equity transaction; and stocks and securities advisory. It also offers Islamic banking and wealth management solutions. The company serves individuals, small businesses, farmers, local authorities, institutions and corporations in Europe, Middle East, Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Credit Agricole CIB is headquartered in Paris, France.
Credit Agricole CIB SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2019: Epic Gas completes major refinancing of twenty ships
May 29,2018: Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank Further strengthens its US Credit Platform
Feb 14,2018: Credit Agricole fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
Jan 16,2018: Atul Sodhi appointed Global Head of Debt Capital Markets (DCM) CorporatesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.