CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (CoreSite) is a telecommunications company that provides data center solutions to leading carriers and mobile operators, content and cloud providers, media and entertainment companies and global enterprises. It provides flexible data center product offerings for various customer needs from standard cabinets to build-to-suit data centers. The company offers various products including cabinet-by-cabinet, private cages, and private data center suites. CoreSite’s interconnection offerings include cross-connects, inter-site connectivity, and Internet peering exchange. The company has business operations in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Northern Virginia, San Francisco/San Jose, and Santa Clara. CoreSite is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
CoreSite Realty Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: CoreSite reports second-quarter 2017 financial results reflecting revenue growth of 23% year over year
May 26,2017: Jean Bua joins CoreSite Realty Corporation’s board of directors
Apr 27,2017: CoreSite reports first-quarter 2017 financial results reflecting revenue growth of 24% year over year
Feb 09,2017: CoreSite reports Q4 financial results reflecting revenue growth of 22% year over year
Nov 28,2016: CoreSite Realty achieves Advanced Technology Partner status in APNKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company