Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Copa Holdings, S.A. (Copa) is a leading Latin American provider of airline passenger, and cargo services. It operates through two principal operating subsidiaries, namely, Copa Airlines Colombia and Copa Airlines. Copa Airlines operates in the Republic of Panama, and Copa Airlines Colombia provides service within Colombia connected by international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama City, Caracas, Cancun, Mexico City, Guayaquil, and Quito. The company operates daily scheduled flights across various destinations in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean from its Panama City hub. The company operating fleet includes 77 Boeing 737-Next Generation aircraft and Embraer 190. Copa is headquartered in Panama City, Panama.
Copa Holdings, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Aug 11,2017: Copa Holdings reports Q2 2017 financial results
May 10,2017: Copa Holdings Q1 net profit down
Feb 16,2017: Copa Holdings reports Q4 2016 results
Nov 10,2016: Copa Holdings October passenger traffic increases
Nov 09,2016: Copa Holdings reports financial results for the third quarter of 2016Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.