Clariant International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Clariant International Ltd (Clariant), a subsidiary of Clariant AG, is a specialty chemicals company. It develops, manufactures, distributes and sells a broad range of specialty chemicals that are used in customers’ manufacturing and treatment processes. Its product portfolio includes additives, automotive fluids, agricultural residues, petrochemical catalysts, performance materials, surfactants, mining chemicals, intermediates and emulsions. The company's products find application in industrial, home care, paints and coatings, crop protection, automotive, plastic, transportation, refining and pharmaceuticals markets. It operates through a network of manufacturing facilities, research and development, and technical centers across the world. The company sells its products in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Clariant is headquartered in Muttenz, Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland.
Clariant International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 12,2022: Clariant : Impairment of bioethanol plant in Romania
Oct 27,2022: Clariant generated double-digit sales and EBITDA growth in Q3 2022
Jul 28,2022: Clariant delivered strong sales growth and record H1 EBITDA margin
Jul 06,2022: Clariant appoints Judith Bischof as General CounselReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.