Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) is a long-term institutional investor. It offers investment management solutions mainly to pension funds, insurance plans, and other public and para public organizations in Province of Quebec. The company invests in key financial markets, private equity, fixed income, funds and external management, equity markets, risk management, capital solutions, real estate, infrastructure, and private debt assets across various geographies, including Canada, the US, Europe, growth markets, and other regions. It operates through offices in Canada, the US, Mexico, the UK, France, Singapore, China, India, Australia, and Brazil. CDPQ is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2021: New appointments to the Ivanhoé Cambridge Board of Directors
Apr 01,2021: CDPQ and Energize Ventures announce partnership to invest in clean energy technologies
Feb 01,2021: David Morley joins CDPQ as Managing Director and Head of Europe
Dec 29,2020: Orsted to divest 50% stake in 605MW Greater Changhua 1 Offshore wind farm
Dec 03,2020: Boralex acquires stake in three Quebec wind farms from CDPQReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.