Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) in Automotive - Thematic Research
This report looks at the emerging trends in Augmented and Virtual Reality in the automotive sector. These technologies will play a larger role in the future of automotive retail, servicing and manufacturing in the future.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
Reasons to BuyOur thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscapeInvestors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen.
- Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
- Executive summary
- Technology briefing
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Automotive trends
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry analysis
- Use cases of AR and VR in automotive
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value chain
- Sector scorecards
- Vehicle manufacturing
- Parts & tires
- Future mobility
- Further reading
- Our thematic research methodology
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us