Aon - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Aon is a provider of professional services. The company offers a range of commercial risk solutions, reinsurance solutions, retirement solutions, health solutions, and data and analytic services. It has a presence across various countries in the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Launched in 2012, the Aon Center for Innovation and Analytics located in Singapore strives to develop innovative solutions to support business growth for its global clients by reducing volatility and improving operating performance across risk, health, and retirement. The center leverages data and analytics technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions, tools, and applications addressing clients’ business challenges.
In 2019, Aon launched New Ventures Group to further accelerate innovations that deliver value to its clients. It aims to identify, develop, and scale high-impact solutions that drive Aon’s growth and performance.
This report provides insight into Aon's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, innovation programs, technology initiatives, estimated ICT budget, and major ICT contracts.
Reasons to Buy
- Aon is embracing emerging technologies to develop innovative solutions that enhance existing insurance policy and risk management models. Aon predominantly focuses on data and analytics technologies to drive efficiency across its value chain and achieve operational efficiencies.
- Aon is leveraging machine learning and natural language processing techniques to uncover insights from huge data existing in unstructured documents and third-party digital platforms, which enables it to expand coverage and benefits, reduce costs, and optimize its underwriting process.
- Aon is investing in its data and analytical capabilities and has built a proprietary data and analytics platform to deliver insights that reduce risk and improve performance. Its continued investment in such technology has enabled the creation of an integrated benefits management system that combines all corporate client benefits under a single platform.
- Aon is accelerating its efforts to defend cyber threats and has introduced solutions that enhance its internal and clients’ cybersecurity capabilities. Its offerings include CyQu (Cyber Quotient Evaluation), Cyber Deal Desk, and a dedicated cyber-focused team that focuses on assessing business cyber risks and designing cyber incident response strategies.
- Gain insights into Aon’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
- Overview Digital
- Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About GlobalData