Global Acetone (CAS 67-64-1) Market 2021-2027
Acetone is a universal colorless, volatile, flammable organic solvent with the chemical formula (CH3)2CO. It is used in the manufacture of a variety of coatings and plastics and as a raw material for the chemical synthesis of a wide range of products such as ketene, methyl methacrylate, and bisphenol A. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global acetone market is expected to reach approximately USD 7,173 million, representing a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global acetone market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the acetone industry.
The acetone market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The acetone market is segmented as below:
- methyl methacrylate (MMA)
- bisphenol A (BPA)
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global acetone market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Borealis AG, Compañía Española de Petróleos, S.A.U., Formosa Chemicals and Fibre Corporation, INEOS Group, Ltd., Kumho P&B Chemicals., Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Reliance Industries Limited, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global acetone market.
- To classify and forecast the global acetone market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global acetone market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global acetone market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global acetone market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global acetone market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market definition
- 1.2 Key benefits
- 1.3 Market segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive summary
- Part 4. Market overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market dynamics
- 4.2.1 Drivers
- 4.2.2 Restraints
- Part 5. Global market for acetone by application
- 5.1 Methyl methacrylate (MMA)
- 5.1.1 Market size and forecast
- 5.2 Bisphenol A (BPA)
- 5.2.1 Market size and forecast
- 5.3 Solvents
- 5.3.1 Market size and forecast
- 5.4 Others
- 5.4.1 Market size and forecast
- Part 6. Global market for acetone by region
- 6.1 Asia Pacific
- 6.1.1 Market size and forecast
- 6.2 Europe
- 6.2.1 Market size and forecast
- 6.3 North America
- 6.3.1 Market size and forecast
- 6.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
- 6.4.1 Market size and forecast
- Part 7. Key competitor profiles
- 7.1 Borealis AG
- 7.2 Compañía Española de Petróleos, S.A.U.
- 7.3 Formosa Chemicals and Fibre Corporation
- 7.4 INEOS Group, Ltd.
- 7.5 Kumho P&B Chemicals., Inc.
- 7.6 LG Chem Ltd.
- 7.7 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- 7.8 Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- 7.9 Reliance Industries Limited
- 7.10 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- 7.11 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- *REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
- ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY