Competitive Profiling of Automotive eRetailers in Americas Region, 2016
Since the introduction of eCommerce, the automotive aftermarket has been undergoing a paradigm shift, considering the market dynamics. The significant changes are: existing offline participants concentrating on sales through the online channel, online participants procuring parts directly from manufacturers, in addition to improving their Business to Business (B2B) business, in addition to their Business to Customer (B2C) business, and offering services as products through tie-ups with independent garages. Thus, the entire automotive aftermarket is undergoing significant changes right from manufacturers to garages.
Considering these dynamics, it is vital for all stakeholders in the automotive business to understand the online channel’s current scenario and how the future would evolve, to sustain and improve their business in the automotive aftermarket.
The North American region alone contributes to more than half of the global automotive eRetail revenue. This signifies the importance of the North American region in the automotive eRetail market. The scope of the study includes major pure-play eRetailers and mass eRetailers in the North and South American automotive aftermarket segment. The focus is on the comparative benchmarking of key eRetailers based on various factors such as revenue, business model, geographic presence, and product coverage. The study also offers an overview of their business strategies, strategic positioning, value propositions, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analyses, and current and future plans. Global eRetail trends by region, revenue split by region, and emerging business models in the automotive aftermarket eRetail are also covered.
Research Aim: The goal of the study is to understand the key trends and profile key participants’ activities in the automotive eRetail aftermarket channel.
• To research, analyze, and predict key trends in the automotive eRetail aftermarket in 2016
• To understand the business strategies of key participants in the automotive eRetail aftermarket
• To bring out the key trends impacting the automotive industry and their effects on the aftermarket
• To gauge the impact of the services offered in eRetail and their subsequent impact on the automotive eRetail aftermarket
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• What are the major challenges in automotive eRetail and how are these being addressed?
• What are the major trends in automotive eRetail?
• What are the effects of eRetail in the automotive industry and other related industries such as logistics?
• Which are the key participants and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
• How will the automotive eRetail channel shape up in the future?
Frost & Sullivan has determined that both pure-play automotive eRetailers and mass eRetailers will have significant growth and most of the eRetailers will concentrate and improve their B2B customer business.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook