Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Offering (Hardware, Software and Services), Project (Greenfield and Brownfield), Application (Receipt / Dispatch By Truck, Rail Wagon, Pipeline, Access Control, Inspections, Kiosk Functionality, Automatic Bay / Berth Allocation, Sealing, Blending, Automatic Tank Farm Control and Others), Vertical (Railway, Renewable Sector, Aviation Industry, Chemicals, Oil & Gas and Others), Geography (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
Terminal management system (TMS) is used to manage the products distribution including gas, chemicals, oil, alcohols and renewable fuels. The operational terminal management system includes some activities such as terminal automation for process controls and business administration which helps to smoothen the enterprise activities. This system offers detection, control and management of the whole product handling process including from receiving material to storage and distribution. The data integration solution consists of auto control and business management activities which help to decrease overall procedure cost and ultimately enhance efficiency, productivity and safety. Now-a-days, operators are looking for centralized and integrated terminal management solutions which can able to control various sites. The mobility, cloud, industrial internet of things (IoT), cyber security, safety and analytics becomes necessary for customers.
Global terminal management system (TMS) market is segmented into four notable segments which are offering, project, application and vertical.
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
• On the basis of project, the market is segmented into greenfield and brownfield.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into receipt / dispatch by truck, rail wagon, pipeline, access control, inspections, kiosk functionality, automatic bay / berth allocation, sealing, blending, automatic tank farm control and others.
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into railway, renewable sector, aviation industry, chemicals, oil & gas and others.
The key market players for global terminal management system (TMS) market are listed below:
• Honeywell International, Inc
• Rockwell Automation, Inc.
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation
• Agidens International NV
• akquinet AG
• Dearman Systems, Inc.
• EDS Systems OÜ
• Emerson Electric Co.
• Endress+Hauser Management AG
• General Atomics
• Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
• Oceaneering International, Inc.
• Offspring International Limited
• Ramboll Group A/S
• Schneider Electric
• SGS SA
• i.Dohmann GmbH
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook