Global Health Insurance Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Global Health Insurance Market By Type (Products, Solutions), Services (Inpatient Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Medical Assistance, Others), Level of Coverage (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum), Service Providers (Public Health Insurance Providers, Private Health Insurance Providers), Health Insurance Plans (Point of Service (POS), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPOS), Indemnity Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangements (QSEHRAS), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Others), Demographics (Adults, Minors, Senior citizens), Coverage Type (Lifetime Coverage, Term Coverage), End User (Corporates, Individuals, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Financial Institutions, E-commerce, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Health insurance is an insurance policy that enables the insured beneficiary to cover medical and surgical expenses. It reimburses the expenses occurred due to illness or injury or pays policy holder insured individual directly to meet their all the medical expenses. As the cost of healthcare is rising, any medical costs not anticipated prior can put significant strain in the regular financial processes of an individual or on to the entire family. In order to claim health insurance or avail the benefits, the insured needs to pay monthly or annual premiums which come as a calculated cost to the concerned person as opposed to a sudden large expense.
Global health insurance market is categorized into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of type, product type, material type, drug type, application, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of type the market is segmented into services, level of coverage, service providers, health insurance plans, demographics, coverage type, end user and distribution channel
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into products and solutions. On the basis of services, the market is segmented into inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, medical assistance and others
• On the basis of level of coverage, the market is segmented into bronze, silver, gold and platinum.
• On the basis of service providers, the market is segmented into public health insurance providers and private health insurance providers
• On the basis of health insurance plans, the market is segmented into Point of Service (POS), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPOS), Indemnity Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangements (QSEHRAS), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and others
• On the basis of demographics, the market is segmented into adults, minors and senior citizens
• On the basis of coverage type, the market is segmented into lifetime coverage and term coverage
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into corporates, individuals and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales, financial institutions, e-commerce, hospitals, clinics and others. To know more about the study
The key market players for global health insurance market are listed below:
• UnitedHealth Group
• Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Anthem, Inc.)
• Aetna Inc. (A Subsidiary of CVS Health)
• Centene Corporation
• ALLIANZ CARE (A SUBSIDIARY OF ALLIANZ)
• ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI S.P.A.
• AIA Group Limited
• BMI Healthcare
• Broadstone Corporate Benefits Limited
• HBF Health Limited
• HealthCare International Global Network Ltd.
• International Medical Group, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.)
• Now Health International
• VHI Group
• Vitality Corporate Services Limited (A Subsidiary Of Discovery Limited)
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook