Europe Architectural Coatings Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Resin Type (Acrylic, Vinyl Acetate-Ethylene (VAE), Alkyds, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Polyesters, Others), Technology (Solventborne, Waterborne), Function (Paints, Primers, Varnishes, Stains, Sealers, Powder Coatings, Lacquers, Ceramics, Others), Application (Commercial, Residential, Coatings for Wood, Roof Coatings, Floor Coatings), Country (Germany, Russia, U.K., Italy, Turkey, France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
Europe architectural coatings market mainly consists of paints, specialty coatings and sealers for construction applications such as floors, decks, roofs among others. This coating has been done by various forming process methods such as cross-linking, coalescence, fusion bonding and evaporation. The coating materials comprises of epoxy, acrylic, urethane and other resin types. The new trends in the Europe architectural coating market consist of waterborne coatings, deck restoration coatings and low VOC contents containing coatings. Some of the factors which are driving the market are raising demand from construction industry, rising paint consumption in emerging economies. The factor constraining the growth of the market is fluctuation in prices of raw materials.
Europe architectural coatings market is segmented into four notable segments which are resin type, technology, function and application.
• On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyesters, vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) and others.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into waterborne and solventborne.
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into ceramics, lacquers, paints, powder coatings, primers, sealers, stains, varnishes and others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, coatings for wood, floor coatings, and roof coatings.
The key market players for Europe architectural coatings market are listed below:
• Akzo Nobel N.V.
• PPG Industries, Inc.
• The Sherwin-Williams Company
• NIPSEA Group
• BASF SE
• Asian Paints Limited
• Axalta Coating Systems, LLC
• Brillux GmbH & Co. KG
• Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting
• IFS Coatings
• Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
• KEIM Mineral Coatings of America, Inc.
• Kelly-Moore Paints
• Masco Corporation
• RPM International Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook