Asia-Pacific Automated Material Handling Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Offering (System, Software, Services), System Type (Bulk Load Material Handling Systems, Unit Load Material Handling Systems), Function (Storage, Transportation), Industry (Automotive, Semiconductor and Electronics, Metals and Heavy machinery, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Retail, Construction, E-commerce, Chemicals, Paper, Others), Country (South Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Automated material handling can be defined as automation within the manufacturing unit or the production unit which is responsible for the procurement of the raw material to the delivering of the finished goods to the intended consumer. It eliminates the need for the human work within the manufacturing premises. Equipment which are being used in automated material handling are known as material handling equipment which has the major function of protection, movement, storage and control of the material, products or the goods within the whole process of manufacturing, distribution, consumption and disposal. Some of the transport equipment is transport equipment which includes conveyors, cranes, industrial trucks, positioning equipment, unit load formation equipment, storage equipment. Automated material handling has the ability to increase the productivity, scalability, and operational efficiency by minimizing the chances of error or defect.
Asia-Pacific automated material handling market is expected to reach a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific automated material handling market is segmented into four notable segments which are offering, system type, function, industry.
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into system, software and services.
• On the basis of system type, the market is segmented into unit load material handling systems, bulk load material handling systems.
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into transportation and storage.
• On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into automotive, metals and heavy machinery, food and beverages, chemicals, semiconductor and electronics, pharmaceuticals, construction, paper, regular retail, E commerce and others.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific automated material handling market are listed below:
• GreyOrange pte ltd.
• GEEK+ INC.
• Eiratech Robotics
• TGW Logistics Group
• Knapp AG
• Mecalux, S.A.
• Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling
• Daifuku co., ltd.
• IAM Robotics
• Material Handling Systems
• Swisslog Holding Ltd.
• Schaefer Systems International
• Amber Industries Limited
• Advanced Automated Systems, Inc.
• Taylor Material Handling & Conveyor
• l3 Technologies, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook