Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components Market, Analysis & Forecast – 2017-2026 (Focus on Radar, Camera, LiDAR, ADAS, Level 2 and Level 4 Automation, and Passenger Car Application)
Rising concerns associated with road safety, traffic congestion, and stringent governmental regulations have resulted in an increased demand of ADAS and autonomous driving components. Rising number of road accidents has resulted in increased regulations by federal authorities regarding the safety of both passengers and pedestrians. These guidelines have resulted in the rise in the demand for driver assistance features in vehicles such as adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, lane departure warning, and automated emergency braking, among others. The market in terms of value generated $2.76 billion in the year 2016, and is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period of 2017-2026. The research study is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by component type, level of automation, vehicle type and different geographical regions.
This report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to various component types in the ADAS and autonomous driving components market which are cameras, radars, ultrasonic sensors, LiDARs and ECUs. Additionally, on the basis of automation level, the ADAS and autonomous driving components market is segmented into level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5 automation. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different vehicle type, which include passenger cars and commercial vehicles (light commercial vehicles, heavy trucks and heavy buses).
The report addresses the following key questions about the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market:
- What the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market size is in terms of value from 2016-2026?
- Which component type is dominating the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market in terms of value?
- What is the revenue generated by the different automation level in the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market from 2016-2026?
- Which vehicle type in the ADAS and autonomous driving components market is expected to grow the fastest from 2016-2026?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward during the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market?
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the market share of leading component manufacturers in the year 2016?
The report also includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America (the U.S, Canada), Europe (Germany, the U.K, France, Others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Others), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry as well. The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of the recent years (2015-2017) and SWOT analysis of these players. Some of the key players in the ADAS and autonomous driving components market are ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany), Velodyne LiDAR (the U.S.), Magna International Inc. (Canada), NVIDIA Corporation (the U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Continental AG (Germany), Delphi Automotive PLC (the U.K), Denso Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), and Analog Devices, Inc. (the U.S).Please note:
* The single user license comes with a password which can be used only by the designated user to view the file. This format does not allow the user to copy or print the document, or to share the password with anyone other than the user.